ProPhoto galleries can be created in three ways:
- In Elements > Galleries found in ProPhoto’s Visual Builder
- In the WordPress editor for posts or pages
- In Galleries > Add New found in the WordPress dashboard
Click below for an explanation of each workflow to create ProPhoto galleries:
1) Create/insert galleries in the Visual Builder
2) Create/insert galleries while editing posts or pages
3) Create a gallery in 'Galleries > All Galleries'
Working with ProPhoto photo galleries
Open the accordions below to learn about other tasks related to gallery creation.
Apply a gallery Style
Feature an image
Insert a gallery as full sized images