About the Visual Builder
If you aren’t already familiar with the Visual Builder you may want to check out our Visual Builder guide first.
In general, Agency was created to behave as a ‘single-page site’ design. That is, your front page is made entirely in one layout, and contains all the main sections of info for typical visitors in one page, including:
- A logo & menu area up top
- A large ‘welcome’ image and text
- An informative section about services/products
- A grid area linking to the recent posts on your blog
- An ‘about’ section for your business
- A ‘team’ section for bio info
- A ‘featured’ section for affiliates or other badges
- A contact form
In many cases, you may not have need for other pages of your site. But you’re welcome to create other WordPress pages and the Single Post/Page layout will be applied to them. Open the slide-downs below for tips on specific steps or view them in order.
Create a design copy
Automatic page creation and layout assignment
How to customize menus
Provide a featured image for blog posts
If you have questions about using different parts of your design, search this website for help, or contact us for guidance.