Websites are stored on a web hosting service, and visitors access a site in their browser by visiting a site domain address. To use the WordPress platform, you must create a hosting account and domain where the WordPress software can be installed.
Please start at our explore setup tutorial for a full explanation of what you need to begin.
- Compatible Hosting Companies
- Bluehost rebate
- Switch hosting for a ProPhoto site
- How to replace your site with WordPress
- Using ProPhoto alongside compatible site
- Using ProPhoto alongside incompatible site
- Backup your WordPress site
- Change your site address
- Use SSL Certficates & HTTPS Protocol
- Move WordPress to a different host