In ProPhoto 7, you will design and customize you website using the all-new visual builder tool.
ProPhoto 7 allows you to make design changes directly to your site while you view the page. You can view any post or page inside ProPhoto and edit the layout the page uses.
For an overview of ProPhoto 7’s options, see this video:
Learn about the different sections of ProPhoto and how it works in these sections:
Top Bar Options
Layout Components - Blocks, Rows, Columns and Modules
To learn how to do specific things within ProPhoto, see the guides below:
- Add, copy-paste, and delete layout items
- Control the appearance of layout items
- Link to specific layout items
- Move and organize layout items
- Adding and styling of rows/columns
- Editing blocks and modules in the visual builder